Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Education is wasted on the young!


I wish I had gotten it when I was growing up .
I spent most of my youth avoiding school work and not getting it.
Dyslexic , emotionally extremely immature I was lost for many years in my inability to do well in school. I finally matured out of my funk in my junior year in Private school after squandering the high school experience.
I was socially popular yet not focused at all. The reason I write about this is to explain how important the opportunity is we have to educate ourselves.
There is no greater opportunity we have to insure both a life of interest and learning which is exciting and fascinating. The emotional quotient is as important as the I.Q.
An opportunity lost is lost forever?
Not sure of that ,but I do know what a important part of a fulfilled life it is.
We must do all we can to fulfill our journey and live a full life with whatever is our passion. Education is an important element, not the only but one none the less.


BTC




No comments: