Thursday, January 29, 2009

Actually quite beautiful,and the band is doing great.



One thing about living at the shore in the winter is that it is sometimes lonely ,sometimes too quiet , some times very windy and cold but sometimes very beautiful.
There are days that we so enjoy walking the dogs on the beach looking for sea glass.
No competition in the winter.
Anyway it is not so bad here . I am chomping at the bit a little and I really miss my friends and the socialization ,but it is bearable.
I could spend 8 to 10 month here, and a few away ,as most of the people who are retired and live here do.
My son is in a Band and they are working very hard at making a path in the music business.
I understand when you tell people that he is in a band and pursuing that field people
look at you like your face is purple.
My guess is that every band or person that makes it in the industry is told they are insane , so I think it is great to go for it .
They have produced an E P and now there first album.
It is going well and they are getting some buzz and booking some good shows.
I wont go into it other than to tell you the bands name is Carlon and the web site is
www.carlonmusic.com
Give a listen and download the music if you want.
Will write next once houses move to next step.
BTC