Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Eagles Womped us!,but my Daughter got her masters


The Eagles beat us up pretty good on Sunday. They totally outplayed us and deserved to win . They are still the dreaded Eagles and I am not sure I really want them to win anything else. I would love to see the Cardinals after many many years win a championship. Oh well certainly out of my control. Anyway as we get into projects we are constantly changing slight things as we progress and have to make small changes to the bulk head and foundation projects.

All in all things are going well. One thing that has escaped my blog so far ,but deserves to have a headline ,is the fact that my daughter finished her masters in December. This was no small task ,as she did it while teaching full time ,and at nights. We are extremely proud of what she has accomplished in an amazing amount of time.

She is an amazing girl, and who ever is lucky enough to win her favor will be a very lucky fellow. Enough about my daughter but anyway she is the best.

No comments: