Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our 33rd Anniversary was yesterday.


I cant believe we have been married for 33 years. We dated for 5 years before that so it was and has been a long time. Every man needs a stabilizing force in his life, and mine is one of the best. She always seems to right the course of my ship, as it takes turns and twists. I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful girl . Anyway we went out for dinner, and were home by 8 o"clock. Crazy down here!

After 33 years you don't have to make a big deal out of it, just dinner and early to bed. We are building these homes ,which has been a dream of ours since we were first married. Lucky to be able to live one of our dreams. Right?

Above is a picture of my love , isn't she beautiful.
My son ain't bad looking either, but she is it!!!!

No comments: